1. Of David himself. O Lord, I will confess to you with my whole heart, for you have heard the words of my mouth. I will sing psalms to you in the sight of the Angels.
2. I will adore before your holy temple, and I will confess your name: it is above your mercy and your truth. For you have magnified your holy name above all.
3. On whatever day that I will call upon you: hear me. You will multiply virtue in my soul.
4. May all the kings of the earth confess to you, O Lord. For they have heard all the words of your mouth.
5. And let them sing in accordance with the ways of the Lord. For great is the glory of the Lord.
6. For the Lord is exalted, and he looks with favor on the humble. But the lofty he knows from a distance.
7. If I wander into the midst of tribulation, you will revive me. For you extended your hand against the wrath of my enemies. And your right hand has accomplished my salvation.
8. The Lord will provide retribution on my behalf. O Lord, your mercy is forever. Do not disdain the works of your hands.