0. A Psalm of Asaph.
1. God has taken his place in the divine council; in the midst of the gods he holds judgment:
2. "How long will you judge unjustly and show partiality to the wicked? [Selah]
3. Give justice to the weak and the fatherless; maintain the right of the afflicted and the destitute.
4. Rescue the weak and the needy; deliver them from the hand of the wicked."
5. They have neither knowledge nor understanding, they walk about in darkness; all the foundations of the earth are shaken.
6. I say, "You are gods, sons of the Most High, all of you;
7. nevertheless, you shall die like men, and fall like any prince."
8. Arise, O God, judge the earth; for to thee belong all the nations!