1. Praise. Of David. I will extol you, my God and king; I will bless your name forever.
2. Every day I will bless you; I will praise your name forever.
3. Great is the LORD and worthy of high praise; God's grandeur is beyond understanding.
4. One generation praises your deeds to the next and proclaims your mighty works.
5. They speak of the splendor of your majestic glory, tell of your wonderful deeds.
6. They speak of your fearsome power and attest to your great deeds.
7. They publish the renown of your abounding goodness and joyfully sing of your justice.
8. The LORD is gracious and merciful, slow to anger and abounding in love.
9. The LORD is good to all, compassionate to every creature.
10. All your works give you thanks, O LORD and your faithful bless you.
11. They speak of the glory of your reign and tell of your great works,
12. Making known to all your power, the glorious splendor of your rule.
13. Your reign is a reign for all ages, your dominion for all generations. The LORD is trustworthy in every word, and faithful in every work.
14. The LORD supports all who are falling and raises up all who are bowed down.
15. The eyes of all look hopefully to you; you give them their food in due season.
16. You open wide your hand and satisfy the desire of every living thing.
17. You, LORD, are just in all your ways, faithful in all your works.
18. You, LORD, are near to all who call upon you, to all who call upon you in truth.
19. You satisfy the desire of those who fear you; you hear their cry and save them.
20. You, LORD, watch over all who love you, but all the wicked you destroy.
21. My mouth will speak your praises, LORD; all flesh will bless your holy name forever.