1. [Hymn of Praise Of David] I shall praise you to the heights, God my King, I shall bless your name for ever and ever.
2. Day after day I shall bless you, I shall praise your name for ever and ever.
3. Great is Yahweh and worthy of all praise, his greatness beyond all reckoning.
4. Each age will praise your deeds to the next, proclaiming your mighty works.
5. Your renown is the splendour of your glory, I will ponder the story of your wonders.
6. They will speak of your awesome power, and I shall recount your greatness.
7. They will bring out the memory of your great generosity, and joyfully acclaim your saving justice.
8. Yahweh is tenderness and pity, slow to anger, full of faithful love.
9. Yahweh is generous to all, his tenderness embraces all his creatures.
10. All your creatures shall thank you, Yahweh, and your faithful shall bless you.
11. They shall speak of the glory of your kingship and tell of your might,
12. making known your mighty deeds to the children of Adam, the glory and majesty of your kingship.
13. Your kingship is a kingship for ever, your reign lasts from age to age. Yahweh is trustworthy in all his words, and upright in all his deeds.
14. Yahweh supports all who stumble, lifts up those who are bowed down.
15. All look to you in hope and you feed them with the food of the season.
16. And, with generous hand, you satisfy the desires of every living creature.
17. Upright in all that he does, Yahweh acts only in faithful love.
18. He is close to all who call upon him, all who call on him from the heart.
19. He fulfils the desires of all who fear him, he hears their cry and he saves them.
20. Yahweh guards all who love him, but all the wicked he destroys.
21. My mouth shall always praise Yahweh, let every creature bless his holy name for ever and ever.