1. Unto the end. A Psalm of David. To you, Lord, I have lifted up my soul.
2. In you, my God, I trust. Let me not be put to shame.
3. And do not let my enemies laugh at me. For all who remain with you will not be confounded.
4. May all those who act unjustly over nothing be confounded. O Lord, demonstrate your ways to me, and teach me your paths.
5. Direct me in your truth, and teach me. For you are God, my Saviour, and I remain with you all day long.
6. O Lord, remember your compassion and your mercies, which are from ages past.
7. Do not remember the offenses of my youth and my ignorances. Remember me according to your mercy, because of your goodness, O Lord.
8. The Lord is sweet and righteous. Because of this, he will grant a law to those who fall short in the way.
9. He will direct the mild in judgment. He will teach the meek his ways.
10. All the ways of the Lord are mercy and truth, to those who yearn for his covenant and his testimonies.
11. Because of your name, O Lord, you will pardon my sin, for it is great.
12. Which is the man who fears the Lord? He has established a law for him, on the way that he has chosen.
13. His soul will dwell upon good things, and his offspring will inherit the earth.
14. The Lord is a firmament to those who fear him, and his covenant will be made manifest to them.
15. My eyes are ever toward the Lord, for he will pull my feet from the snare.
16. Look upon me and have mercy on me; for I am alone and poor.
17. The troubles of my heart have been multiplied. Deliver me from my needfulness.
18. See my lowliness and my hardship, and release all my offenses.
19. Consider my enemies, for they have been multiplied, and they have hated me with an unjust hatred.
20. Preserve my soul and rescue me. I will not be ashamed, for I have hoped in you.
21. The innocent and the righteous have adhered to me, because I have remained with you.
22. Free Israel, O God, from all his tribulations.