1. Alleluia! Praise, servants of Yahweh, praise the name of Yahweh.
2. Blessed be the name of Yahweh, henceforth and for ever.
3. From the rising of the sun to its setting, praised be the name of Yahweh!
4. Supreme over all nations is Yahweh, supreme over the heavens his glory.
5. Who is like Yahweh our God? His throne is set on high,
6. but he stoops to look down on heaven and earth.
7. He raises the poor from the dust, he lifts the needy from the dunghill,
8. to give them a place among princes, among princes of his people.
9. He lets the barren woman be seated at home, the happy mother of sons.