1. [Psalm Of David] Give Yahweh his due, sons of God, give Yahweh his due of glory and strength,
2. give Yahweh the glory due to his name, adore Yahweh in the splendour of holiness.
3. Yahweh's voice over the waters, the God of glory thunders; Yahweh over countless waters,
4. Yahweh's voice in power, Yahweh's voice in splendour;
5. Yahweh's voice shatters cedars, Yahweh shatters cedars of Lebanon,
6. he makes Lebanon skip like a calf, Sirion like a young wild ox.
7. Yahweh's voice carves out lightning-shafts,
8. Yahweh's voice convulses the desert, Yahweh convulses the desert of Kadesh,
9. Yahweh's voice convulses terebinths, strips forests bare. In his palace all cry, 'Glory!'
10. Yahweh was enthroned for the flood, Yahweh is enthroned as king for ever.
11. Yahweh will give strength to his people, Yahweh blesses his people with peace.