1. Alleluia! Praise Yahweh from the heavens, praise him in the heights.
2. Praise him, all his angels, praise him, all his host!
3. Praise him, sun and moon, praise him, all shining stars,
4. praise him, highest heavens, praise him, waters above the heavens.
5. Let them praise the name of Yahweh at whose command they were made;
6. he established them for ever and ever by an unchanging decree.
7. Praise Yahweh from the earth, sea-monsters and all the depths,
8. fire and hail, snow and mist, storm-winds that obey his word,
9. mountains and every hill, orchards and every cedar,
10. wild animals and all cattle, reptiles and winged birds,
11. kings of the earth and all nations, princes and all judges on earth,
12. young men and girls, old people and children together.
13. Let them praise the name of Yahweh, for his name alone is sublime, his splendour transcends earth and heaven.
14. For he heightens the strength of his people, to the praise of all his faithful, the children of Israel, the people close to him.