1. Unto the end. For those who will be changed. The testimony of Asaph. A Psalm.
2. The One who reigns over Israel: Be attentive. For you lead Joseph like a sheep. The One who sits upon the cherubim: Shine forth
3. in the presence of Ephraim, Benjamin, and Manasseh. Awaken your power and draw near, so as to accomplish our salvation.
4. Convert us, O God. And reveal your face, and we will be saved.
5. O Lord, God of hosts, how long will you be angry over the prayer of your servant?
6. How long will you feed us the bread of tears, and give us to drink a full measure of tears?
7. You have set us as a contradiction to our neighbors. And our enemies have ridiculed us.
8. O God of hosts, convert us. And reveal your face, and we will be saved.
9. You have transferred a vineyard from Egypt. You have cast out the Gentiles, and planted it.
10. You were the leader of the journey in its sight. You planted its roots, and it filled the earth.
11. Its shadow covered the hills, and its branches covered the cedars of God.
12. It extended its new branches even to the sea, and its new seedlings even to the river.
13. So then, why have you destroyed its walls, so that all those who pass by the way gather its grapes?
14. The wild boar of the forest has trampled it, and a single wild beast has laid waste to it.
15. Turn back, O God of hosts. Look down from heaven, and see, and visit this vineyard;
16. and complete what your right hand has planted, and look upon the son of man, whom you have confirmed for yourself.
17. Whatever has been set on fire and dug under will perish at the rebuke of your countenance.
18. Let your hand be over the man on your right, and over the son of man, whom you have confirmed for yourself.
19. For we do not depart from you, and you will revive us. And we will invoke your name.
20. O Lord, God of hosts, convert us. And reveal your face, and we will be saved.