1. Praise ye the LORD. I will praise the LORD with [my] whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and [in] the congregation.
2. The works of the LORD [are] great, sought out of all them that have pleasure therein.
3. His work [is] honourable and glorious: and his righteousness endureth for ever.
4. He hath made his wonderful works to be remembered: the LORD [is] gracious and full of compassion.
5. He hath given meat unto them that fear him: he will ever be mindful of his covenant.
6. He hath shewed his people the power of his works, that he may give them the heritage of the heathen.
7. The works of his hands [are] verity and judgment; all his commandments [are] sure.
8. They stand fast for ever and ever, [and are] done in truth and uprightness.
9. He sent redemption unto his people: he hath commanded his covenant for ever: holy and reverend [is] his name.
10. The fear of the LORD [is] the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do [his commandments]: his praise endureth for ever.