1. <[A Psalm] of David, when he changed his behaviour before Abimelech; who drove him away, and he departed.> I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise [shall] continually [be] in my mouth.
2. My soul shall make her boast in the LORD: the humble shall hear [thereof], and be glad.
3. O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together.
4. I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.
5. They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed.
6. This poor man cried, and the LORD heard [him], and saved him out of all his troubles.
7. The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.
8. O taste and see that the LORD [is] good: blessed [is] the man [that] trusteth in him.
9. O fear the LORD, ye his saints: for [there is] no want to them that fear him.
10. The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the LORD shall not want any good [thing].
11. Come, ye children, hearken unto me: I will teach you the fear of the LORD.
12. What man [is he that] desireth life, [and] loveth [many] days, that he may see good?
13. Keep thy tongue from evil, and thy lips from speaking guile.
14. Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it.
15. The eyes of the LORD [are] upon the righteous, and his ears [are open] unto their cry.
16. The face of the LORD [is] against them that do evil, to cut off the remembrance of them from the earth.
17. [The righteous] cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.
18. The LORD [is] nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
19. Many [are] the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.
20. He keepeth all his bones: not one of them is broken.
21. Evil shall slay the wicked: and they that hate the righteous shall be desolate.
22. The LORD redeemeth the soul of his servants: and none of them that trust in him shall be desolate.