2. Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever.
3. Great [is] the LORD, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness [is] unsearchable.
4. One generation shall praise thy works to another, and shall declare thy mighty acts.
5. I will speak of the glorious honour of thy majesty, and of thy wondrous works.
6. And [men] shall speak of the might of thy terrible acts: and I will declare thy greatness.
7. They shall abundantly utter the memory of thy great goodness, and shall sing of thy righteousness.
8. The LORD [is] gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy.
9. The LORD [is] good to all: and his tender mercies [are] over all his works.
10. All thy works shall praise thee, O LORD; and thy saints shall bless thee.
11. They shall speak of the glory of thy kingdom, and talk of thy power;
12. To make known to the sons of men his mighty acts, and the glorious majesty of his kingdom.
13. Thy kingdom [is] an everlasting kingdom, and thy dominion [endureth] throughout all generations.
14. The LORD upholdeth all that fall, and raiseth up all [those that be] bowed down.
15. The eyes of all wait upon thee; and thou givest them their meat in due season.
16. Thou openest thine hand, and satisfiest the desire of every living thing.
17. The LORD [is] righteous in all his ways, and holy in all his works.
18. The LORD [is] nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth.
19. He will fulfil the desire of them that fear him: he also will hear their cry, and will save them.
20. The LORD preserveth all them that love him: but all the wicked will he destroy.
21. My mouth shall speak the praise of the LORD: and let all flesh bless his holy name for ever and ever.