2. For he flattereth himself in his own eyes, until his iniquity be found to be hateful.
3. The words of his mouth [are] iniquity and deceit: he hath left off to be wise, [and] to do good.
4. He deviseth mischief upon his bed; he setteth himself in a way [that is] not good; he abhorreth not evil.
5. Thy mercy, O LORD, [is] in the heavens; [and] thy faithfulness [reacheth] unto the clouds.
6. Thy righteousness [is] like the great mountains; thy judgments [are] a great deep: O LORD, thou preservest man and beast.
7. How excellent [is] thy lovingkindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of thy wings.
8. They shall be abundantly satisfied with the fatness of thy house; and thou shalt make them drink of the river of thy pleasures.
9. For with thee [is] the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light.
10. O continue thy lovingkindness unto them that know thee; and thy righteousness to the upright in heart.
11. Let not the foot of pride come against me, and let not the hand of the wicked remove me.
12. There are the workers of iniquity fallen: they are cast down, and shall not be able to rise.