1. Alleluia! I thank the Lord with all my heart in the council of the just, in the assembly.
2. The works of the Lord are great and pondered by all who delight in them.
3. Glorious and majestic are his deeds, his righteousness endures forever.
4. He lets us remember his wondrous deeds; the Lord is merciful and kind.
5. Always mindful of his covenant, he provides food for those who fear him.
6. He shows his people the power of his arm by giving them the lands of other nations.
7. The works of his hands are faithful and just, trustworthy are all his precepts,
8. ordained to last forever, bearers of truth and uprightness.
9. He has sent his people deliverances and made with them a covenant forever. His holy name is to be revered!
10. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; prudent are those who live by his precepts. To him belongs everlasting praise.