1. <To the chief Musician upon Gittith, A Psalm for the sons of Korah.> How amiable [are] thy tabernacles, O LORD of hosts!
2. My soul longeth, yea, even fainteth for the courts of the LORD: my heart and my flesh crieth out for the living God.
3. Yea, the sparrow hath found an house, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may lay her young, [even] thine altars, O LORD of hosts, my King, and my God.
4. Blessed [are] they that dwell in thy house: they will be still praising thee. Selah.
5. Blessed [is] the man whose strength [is] in thee; in whose heart [are] the ways [of them].
6. [Who] passing through the valley of Baca make it a well; the rain also filleth the pools.
7. They go from strength to strength, [every one of them] in Zion appeareth before God.
8. O LORD God of hosts, hear my prayer: give ear, O God of Jacob. Selah.
9. Behold, O God our shield, and look upon the face of thine anointed.
10. For a day in thy courts [is] better than a thousand. I had rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God, than to dwell in the tents of wickedness.
11. For the LORD God [is] a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good [thing] will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.
12. O LORD of hosts, blessed [is] the man that trusteth in thee.