1. The LORD reigneth; let the people tremble: he sitteth [between] the cherubims; let the earth be moved.
2. The LORD [is] great in Zion; and he [is] high above all the people.
3. Let them praise thy great and terrible name; [for] it [is] holy.
4. The king's strength also loveth judgment; thou dost establish equity, thou executest judgment and righteousness in Jacob.
5. Exalt ye the LORD our God, and worship at his footstool; [for] he [is] holy.
6. Moses and Aaron among his priests, and Samuel among them that call upon his name; they called upon the LORD, and he answered them.
7. He spake unto them in the cloudy pillar: they kept his testimonies, and the ordinance [that] he gave them.
8. Thou answeredst them, O LORD our God: thou wast a God that forgavest them, though thou tookest vengeance of their inventions.
9. Exalt the LORD our God, and worship at his holy hill; for the LORD our God [is] holy.