1. Alleluia. Of the return of Haggai and Zachariah. Blessed is the man who fears the Lord. He will prefer his commandments exceedingly.
2. His offspring will be powerful on the earth. The generation of the upright will be blessed.
3. Glory and wealth will be in his house, and his justice shall remain from age to age.
4. For the upright, a light has risen up in the darkness. He is merciful and compassionate and just.
5. Pleasing is the man who shows mercy and lends. He will order his words with judgment.
6. For he will not be disturbed in eternity.
7. The just one will be an everlasting memorial. He will not fear a report of disasters. His heart is prepared to hope in the Lord.
8. His heart has been confirmed. He will not be disturbed, until he looks down upon his enemies.
9. He has distributed, he has given to the poor. His justice shall remain from age to age. His horn shall be exalted in glory.
10. The sinner will see and become angry. He will gnash his teeth and waste away. The desire of sinners will perish.