1. <[A Psalm] of David.> I will praise thee with my whole heart: before the gods will I sing praise unto thee.
2. I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.
3. In the day when I cried thou answeredst me, [and] strengthenedst me [with] strength in my soul.
4. All the kings of the earth shall praise thee, O LORD, when they hear the words of thy mouth.
5. Yea, they shall sing in the ways of the LORD: for great [is] the glory of the LORD.
6. Though the LORD [be] high, yet hath he respect unto the lowly: but the proud he knoweth afar off.
7. Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me.
8. The LORD will perfect [that which] concerneth me: thy mercy, O LORD, [endureth] for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.