1. Not unto us, O LORD, not unto us, but unto thy name give glory, for thy mercy, [and] for thy truth's sake.
2. Wherefore should the heathen say, Where [is] now their God?
3. But our God [is] in the heavens: he hath done whatsoever he hath pleased.
4. Their idols [are] silver and gold, the work of men's hands.
5. They have mouths, but they speak not: eyes have they, but they see not:
6. They have ears, but they hear not: noses have they, but they smell not:
7. They have hands, but they handle not: feet have they, but they walk not: neither speak they through their throat.
8. They that make them are like unto them; [so is] every one that trusteth in them.
9. O Israel, trust thou in the LORD: he [is] their help and their shield.
10. O house of Aaron, trust in the LORD: he [is] their help and their shield.
11. Ye that fear the LORD, trust in the LORD: he [is] their help and their shield.
12. The LORD hath been mindful of us: he will bless [us]; he will bless the house of Israel; he will bless the house of Aaron.
13. He will bless them that fear the LORD, [both] small and great.
14. The LORD shall increase you more and more, you and your children.
15. Ye [are] blessed of the LORD which made heaven and earth.
16. The heaven, [even] the heavens, [are] the LORD'S: but the earth hath he given to the children of men.
17. The dead praise not the LORD, neither any that go down into silence.
18. But we will bless the LORD from this time forth and for evermore. Praise the LORD.