1. The LORD is king, the peoples tremble; God is enthroned on the cherubim, the earth quakes.
2. The LORD is great on Zion, exalted above all the peoples.
3. Let them praise your great and awesome name: Holy is God!
4. O mighty king, lover of justice, you alone have established fairness; you have created just rule in Jacob.
5. Exalt the LORD, our God; bow down before his footstool; holy is God!
6. Moses and Aaron were among his priests, Samuel among those who called on God's name; they called on the LORD, who answered them.
7. From the pillar of cloud God spoke to them; they kept the decrees, the law they received.
8. O LORD, our God, you answered them; you were a forgiving God, though you punished their offenses.
9. Exalt the LORD, our God; bow down before his holy mountain; holy is the LORD, our God.