1. I love the LORD, who listened to my voice in supplication,
2. Who turned an ear to me on the day I called.
3. I was caught by the cords of death; the snares of Sheol had seized me; I felt agony and dread.
4. Then I called on the name of the LORD, "O LORD, save my life!"
5. Gracious is the LORD and just; yes, our God is merciful.
6. The LORD protects the simple; I was helpless, but God saved me.
7. Return, my soul, to your rest; the LORD has been good to you.
8. For my soul has been freed from death, my eyes from tears, my feet from stumbling.
9. I shall walk before the LORD in the land of the living.
10. I kept faith, even when I said, "I am greatly afflicted!"
11. I said in my alarm, "No one can be trusted!"
12. How can I repay the LORD for all the good done for me?
13. I will raise the cup of salvation and call on the name of the LORD.
14. I will pay my vows to the LORD in the presence of all his people.
15. Too costly in the eyes of the LORD is the death of his faithful.
16. LORD, I am your servant, your servant, the child of your maidservant; you have loosed my bonds.
17. I will offer a sacrifice of thanksgiving and call on the name of the LORD.
18. I will pay my vows to the LORD in the presence of all his people,
19. In the courts of the house of the LORD, in your midst, O Jerusalem. Hallelujah!