1. Of David, when he feigned madness before Abimelech, who forced him to depart.
2. I will bless the LORD at all times; praise shall be always in my mouth.
3. My soul will glory in the LORD that the poor may hear and be glad.
4. Magnify the LORD with me; let us exalt his name together.
5. I sought the LORD, who answered me, delivered me from all my fears.
6. Look to God that you may be radiant with joy and your faces may not blush for shame.
7. In my misfortune I called, the LORD heard and saved me from all distress.
8. The angel of the LORD, who encamps with them, delivers all who fear God.
9. Learn to savor how good the LORD is; happy are those who take refuge in him.
10. Fear the LORD, you holy ones; nothing is lacking to those who fear him.
11. The powerful grow poor and hungry, but those who seek the LORD lack no good thing.
12. Come, children, listen to me; I will teach you the fear of the LORD.
13. Who among you loves life, takes delight in prosperous days?
14. Keep your tongue from evil, your lips from speaking lies.
15. Turn from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it.
16. The LORD has eyes for the just and ears for their cry.
17. The LORD'S face is against evildoers to wipe out their memory from the earth.
18. When the just cry out, the LORD hears and rescues them from all distress.
19. The LORD is close to the brokenhearted, saves those whose spirit is crushed.
20. Many are the troubles of the just, but the LORD delivers from them all.
21. God watches over all their bones; not a one shall be broken.
22. Evil will slay the wicked; those who hate the just are condemned.
23. The LORD redeems loyal servants; no one is condemned whose refuge is God.