0. A Psalm of David.
1. Vindicate me, O LORD, for I have walked in my integrity, and I have trusted in the LORD without wavering.
2. Prove me, O LORD, and try me; test my heart and my mind.
3. For thy steadfast love is before my eyes, and I walk in faithfulness to thee.
4. I do not sit with false men, nor do I consort with dissemblers;
5. I hate the company of evildoers, and I will not sit with the wicked.
6. I wash my hands in innocence, and go about thy altar, O LORD,
7. singing aloud a song of thanksgiving, and telling all thy wondrous deeds.
8. O LORD, I love the habitation of thy house, and the place where thy glory dwells.
9. Sweep me not away with sinners, nor my life with bloodthirsty men,
10. men in whose hands are evil devices, and whose right hands are full of bribes.
11. But as for me, I walk in my integrity; redeem me, and be gracious to me.
12. My foot stands on level ground; in the great congregation I will bless the LORD.