1. [Of David] Yahweh, be my judge! I go on my way in innocence, my trust in Yahweh never wavers.
2. Probe me, Yahweh, examine me, Test my heart and my mind in the fire.
3. For your faithful love is before my eyes, and I live my life by your truth.
4. No sitting with wastrels for me, no travelling with hypocrites;
5. I hate the company of sinners, I refuse to sit down with the wicked.
6. I will wash my hands in innocence and join the procession round your altar, Yahweh,
7. to make heard the sound of thanksgiving, to proclaim all your wonders.
8. Yahweh, I love the beauty of your house and the place where your glory dwells.
9. Do not couple me with sinners, nor my life with men of violence,
10. whose hands are stained with guilt, their right hands heavy with bribes.
11. In innocence I will go on my way; ransom me, take pity on me.
12. I take my stand on the right path; I will bless you, Yahweh, in the assemblies.