1. Unto the end, a psalm for David. How long, O Lord, wilt thou forget me unto the end? how long dost thou turn away thy face from me?
2. How long shall I take counsels in my soul, sorrow in my heart all the day?
3. How long shall my enemy be exalted over me?
4. Consider, and hear me, O Lord my God. Enlighten my eyes that I never sleep in death:
5. lest at any time my enemy say: I have prevailed against him. They that trouble me will rejoice when I am moved:
6. but I have trusted in thy mercy. My heart shall rejoice in thy salvation: I will sing to the Lord, who giveth me good things: yea I will sing to the name of the Lord the most high.