1. Unto the end, a psalm for David, to bring to remembrance that the Lord saved him.
2. O God, come to my assistance; O Lord, make haste to help me.
3. Let them be confounded and ashamed that seek my soul:
4. Let them be turned backward, and blush for shame that desire evils to me: Let them be presently turned away blushing for shame that say to me: 'T is well, 't is well.
5. Let all that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee; and let such as love thy salvation say always: The Lord be magnified.
6. But I am needy and poor; O God, help me. Thou art my helper and my deliverer: O Lord, make no delay.