1. Praise ye the name of the Lord: O you his servants, praise the Lord:
2. You that stand in the house of the Lord, in the courts of the house of our God.
3. Praise ye the Lord, for the Lord is good: sing ye to his name, for it is sweet.
4. For the Lord hath chosen Jacob unto himself: Israel for his own possession.
5. For I have known that the Lord is great, and our God is above all gods.
6. Whatsoever the Lord hath pleased he hath done, in heaven, in earth, in the sea, and in all the deeps.
7. He bringeth up clouds from the end of the earth: he hath made lightnings for the rain. He bringeth forth winds out of his stores:
8. He slew the firstborn of Egypt from man even unto beast.
9. He sent forth signs and wonders in the midst of thee, O Egypt: upon Pharao, and upon all his servants.
10. He smote many nations, and slew mighty kings:
11. Sehon king of the Amorrhites, and Og king of Basan, and all the kingdoms of Chanaan.
12. And gave their land for an inheritance, for an inheritance to his people Israel.
13. Thy name, O Lord, is for ever: thy memorial, O Lord, unto all generations.
14. For the Lord will judge his people, and will be entreated in favour of his servants.
15. The idols of the Gentiles are silver and gold, the works of men's hands.
16. They have a mouth, but they speak not: they have eyes, but they see not.
17. They have ears, but they hear not: neither is there any breath in their mouths.
18. Let them that make them be like to them: and every one that trusteth in them.
19. Bless the Lord, O house of Israel: bless the Lord, O house of Aaron.
20. Bless the Lord, O house of Levi: you that fear the Lord, bless the Lord.
21. Blessed be the Lord out of Sion, who dwelleth in Jerusalem.