1. Sing ye to the Lord a new canticle: let his praise be in the church of the saints.
2. Let Israel rejoice in him that made him: and let the children of Sion be joyful in their king.
3. Let them praise his name in choir: let them sing to him with the timbrel and the psaltery.
4. For the Lord is well pleased with his people: and he will exalt the meek unto salvation.
5. The saints shall rejoice in glory: they shall be joyful in their beds.
6. The high praise of God shall be in their mouth: and two-edged swords in their hands:
7. To execute vengeance upon the nations, chastisements among the people:
8. To bind their kings with fetters, and their nobles with manacles of iron.
9. To execute upon them the judgment that is written: this glory is to all his saints. Alleluia.