1. Praise ye the Lord, because psalm is good: to our God be joyful and comely praise.
2. The Lord buildeth up Jerusalem: he will gather together the dispersed of Israel.
3. Who healeth the broken of heart, and bindeth up their bruises.
4. Who telleth the number of the stars: and calleth them all by their names.
5. Great is our Lord, and great is his power: and of his wisdom there is no number.
6. The Lord lifteth up the meek, and bringeth the wicked down even to the ground.
7. Sing ye to the Lord with praise: sing to our God upon the harp.
8. Who covereth the heaven with clouds, and prepareth rain for the earth. Who maketh grass to grow on the mountains, and herbs for the service of men.
9. Who giveth to beasts their food: and to the young ravens that call upon him.
10. He shall not delight in the strength of the horse: nor take pleasure in the legs of a man.
11. The Lord taketh pleasure in them that fear him: and in them that hope in his mercy.