1. When the lord brought back the captivity of Sion, we became like men comforted.
2. Then was our mouth filled with gladness; and our tongue with joy. Then shall they say among the Gentiles: The Lord hath done great things for them.
3. The Lord hath done great things for us: we are become joyful.
4. Turn again our captivity, O Lord, as a stream in the south.
5. They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.
6. Going they went and wept, casting their seeds.
7. But coming they shall come with joyfulness, carrying their sheaves.