1. Unto the end, a canticle of a psalm of the resurrection. Shout with joy to God, all the earth,
2. sing ye a psalm to his name; give glory to his praise.
3. Say unto God, How terrible are thy works, O Lord! in the multitude of thy strength thy enemies shall lie to thee.
4. Let all the earth adore thee, and sing to thee: let it sing a psalm to thy name.
5. Come and see the works of God; who is terrible in his counsels over the sons of men.
6. Who turneth the sea into dry land, in the river they shall pass on foot: there shall we rejoice in him.
7. Who by his power ruleth for ever: his eyes behold the nations; let not them that provoke him he exalted in themselves.
8. O bless our God, ye Gentiles: and make the voice of his praise to be heard.
9. Who hath set my soul to live: and hath not suffered my feet to be moved:
10. For thou, O God, hast proved us: thou hast tried us by fire, as silver is tried.
11. Thou hast brought us into a net, thou hast laid afflictions on our back:
12. thou hast set men over our heads. We have passed through tire and water, and thou hast brought us out into a refreshment.
13. I will go into thy house with burnt offerings: I will pay thee my vows,
14. which my lips have uttered, And my mouth hath spoken, when I was in trouble.
15. I will offer up to thee holocausts full of marrow, with burnt offerings of rams: I will offer to thee bullocks with goats.
16. Come and hear, all ye that fear God, and I will tell you what great things he hath done for my soul.
17. I cried to him with my mouth: and I extolled him with my tongue.
18. If I have looked at iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me.
19. Therefore hath God heard me, and hath attended to the voice of my supplication.
20. Blessed be God, who hath not turned away my prayer, nor his mercy from me.