2. God is now famous in Judah, in Israel his name is great.
3. Salem is indeed his tent; he has made Zion his dwelling place.
4. There he broke the flashing arrow, the shield and sword, the spear and bow.
5. You are glorious and majestic, enthroned on everlasting mountains.
6. The stouthearted lie despoiled, sleeping their last sleep, not one able to lift a hand.
7. At your rebuke, O God of Jacob, both rider and horse lay stunned.
8. But you - how terrible you are! Who can oppose the fury of your onslaught?
9. You thundered judgment from the heavens; while the earth trembled and lay still,
10. as you, O God, arose to judge, to save all the humble of the earth.
11. Pagan nations will bring you praise, their survivors will celebrate your name.
12. Make vows to the Lord, your God, and fulfill them; let the peoples bring offerings to the Fearsome One,
13. who breaks the spirit of rulers, and is formidable to the kings of the earth.