1. In you, O Lord, I seek refuge; let me not be disgraced.
2. In your justice help me and deliver me, turn your ear to me and save me!
3. Be my rock of refuge, a stronghold to give me safety, for you are my rock and my fortress.
4. Rescue me, O my God, from the hand of the wicked, from the grasp of cruel and violent people.
5. For you, O Lord, have been my hope, my trust, O God, from my youth.
6. I have relied on you from birth: from my mother's womb you brought me forth. My praise is of you continually.
7. I have become like a portent to many, but you are my strong refuge.
8. My mouth is filled with your praise, announcing your glory day by day.
9. Do not cast me off in my old age, do not desert me when my strength fails.
10. For my enemies speak ill of me; awaiting my death they set plans.
11. They say, "God has forsaken him; let us pursue and seize him, for no one will rescue him."
12. O God, be not far from me; my God, make haste to help me!
13. Let my accusers be destroyed in shame; let those who seek my ruin be covered with disgrace and scorn.
14. Then I may trust in you and praise you.
15. My lips will proclaim your intervention and tell of your salvation all day, little though it is what I can understand.
16. I will come to your strength, O Lord, and announce your justice, yours alone.
17. You have taught me from my youth and until now I proclaim your marvels.
18. When I grow old and gray, do not leave me, O God; give me time to declare your might, your power to all generations to come.
19. Your justice, O God, reaches to heaven; you have done great things. Who is like you, O God?
20. Many have been my hardships and misery, but once more you come to revive me; from the depths of the earth you will bring me up again.
21. You will restore me and comfort me again.
22. I will praise you with the harp, for your faithfulness, O my God; I will sing your praise with the lyre, O Holy One of Israel.
23. My lips will rejoice, and my soul, too, which you have rescued.
24. I will recall your intervention the whole day long, "Yes, those who sought to do me harm have been confused and put to shame."