1 Chronicles, 3
1. These are the sons of David who were born to him while he was in Hebron: the firstborn Amnon, whose mother was Ahinoam from Jezreel; second, Daniel, whose mother was Abigail from Carmel;
2. third, Absalom, whose mother was Maacah, daughter of King Talmai of Geshur; fourth, Adonijah, whose mother was Haggith;
3. fifth, Shephatiah, whose mother was Abital; sixth, Ithream, whose mother was Eglah.
4. All six were born to him in Hebron, where he ruled for seven years and six months. He ruled as king for thirty-three years in Jerusalem.
5. Many sons were born to him in Jerusalem. By his wife Bathsheba, daughter of Ammiel, he had four sons: Shimea, Shobab, Nathan and Solomon. Nine other sons were:
6. Ibhar, Elishama, Eliphelet,
7. Nogah, Nepheg, Japhia,
8. Elishama, Eliada, and Eliphelet.
9. All these were sons of David, besides other sons by the concubines. Tamar was their sister.
10. These are the descendants of King Solomon from father to son: Rehoboam, Abijah, Asa, Jehoshaphat,
11. Joram, Ahaziah, Joash,
12. Amaziah, Azariah, Jotham,
13. Ahaz, Hezekiah, Manasseh,
14. Amon, and Josiah.
15. Josiah had four sons: Johanan, the firstborn, Jehoiakim second, Zedekiah third, and Shallum fourth.
16. The sons of Jehoiakim were: Jeconiah and Zedekiah.
17. These are the descendants of King Jeconiah, who was taken captive by the Babylonians. Jeconiah had seven sons: Shealtiel,
18. Malchiram, Pedaiah, Shenazzar, Jekamiah, Hoshama, and Nedabiah.
19. Pedaiah had two sons: Zerubbabel and Shimei. Zerubbabel had two sons, Meshullam and Hananiah, and one daughter, Shelomith.
20. Meshullam had five sons: Hashubah, Ohel, Berechiah, Hasadiah, and Jushab-hesed.
21. Hananiah's two sons were Pelatish and Jeshiah. Jeshiah was the father of Rephaiah, who was the father of Arnan, who was the father of Obadiah and grandfather of Shecaniah.
22. Shecaniah's son was Shemaiah and his five grandsons were: Hattush, Igal, Bariah, Nedariah, and Shaphat.
23. Neariah's three sons were: Elioenai, Hizkiah and Azrikam.
24. Elioenai's seven sons were: Hodaviah, Eliashib, Pelaiah, Akkub, Johanan, Delaiah, and Anani.