1. That day, seven women will catch hold of one man and say, 'We will eat our own food, and wear our own clothing, but just let us bear your name. Take our disgrace away.'
2. That day, Yahweh's seedling will turn to beauty and glory, what the earth brings forth will turn to the pride and ornament of Israel's survivors.
3. Those who are left in Zion and remain in Jerusalem will be called holy, all those in Jerusalem noted down to live.
4. When the Lord has washed away the filth of Zion's daughters and with the wind of judgement and the wind of burning cleansed Jerusalem of the blood shed in her,
5. Yahweh will create, over every house on Mount Zion and over those who assemble there, a cloud by day, and by night smoke with the brightness of a flaring fire. For over all will be the Glory as canopy
6. and tent to give shade by day from the heat, refuge and shelter from the storm and the rain.