1. Unto the end. For the oil and wine presses. A Psalm of David.
2. O Lord, our Lord, how admirable is your name throughout all the earth! For your magnificence is elevated above the heavens.
3. Out of the mouths of babes and infants, you have perfected praise, because of your enemies, so that you may destroy the enemy and the revenger.
4. For I will behold your heavens, the works of your fingers: the moon and the stars, which you have founded.
5. What is man, that you are mindful of him, or the son of man, that you visit him?
6. You reduced him to a little less than the Angels; you have crowned him with glory and honor,
7. and you have set him over the works of your hands.
8. You have subjected all things under his feet, all sheep and oxen, and in addition: the beasts of the field,
9. the birds of the air, and the fish of the sea, which pass through the paths of the sea.
10. O Lord, our Lord, how admirable is your name throughout all the earth!