1. A Canticle Psalm. On the day of the Sabbath.
2. It is good to confess to the Lord and to sing psalms to your name, O Most High:
3. to announce your mercy in the morning, and your truth throughout the night,
4. upon the ten strings, upon the psaltery, with a canticle, upon stringed instruments.
5. For you, O Lord, have delighted me with your doings, and I will exult in the works of your hands.
6. How great are your works, O Lord! Your thoughts have been made exceedingly deep.
7. A foolish man will not know these things, and a senseless one will not understand:
8. when sinners will have risen up like grass, and when all those who work iniquity will have appeared, that they shall pass away, age after age.
9. But you, O Lord, are the Most High for all eternity.
10. For behold your enemies, O Lord, for behold your enemies will perish, and all those who work iniquity will be dispersed.
11. And my horn will be exalted like that of the single-horned beast, and my old age will be exalted in fruitful mercy.
12. And my eye has looked down upon my enemies, and my ear will hear of the malignant rising up against me.
13. The just one will flourish like the palm tree. He will be multiplied like the cedar of Lebanon.
14. Those planted in the house of the Lord will flourish in the courts of the house of our God.
15. They will still be multiplied in a fruitful old age, and they will endure well,
16. so that they may announce that the Lord our God is righteous and that there is no iniquity in him.