1. Alleluia. I will confess to you, O Lord, with my whole heart, in the council of the just and in the congregation.
2. Great are the works of the Lord, exquisite in all his intentions.
3. Confession and magnificence are his work. And his justice remains from age to age.
4. He has created a memorial to his wonders; he is a merciful and compassionate Lord.
5. He has given food to those who fear him. He will be mindful of his covenant in every age.
6. He will announce the virtue of his works to his people,
7. so that he may give them the inheritance of the nations. The works of his hands are truth and judgment.
8. All his commands are faithful: confirmed from age to age, created in truth and fairness.
9. He has sent redemption upon his people. He has commanded his covenant for all eternity. Holy and terrible is his name.
10. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. A good understanding is for all who do it. His praise remains from age to age.