1. I will extol you, my God and King; I will bless your name forever.
2. I will praise you day after day and exalt your name forever.
3. Great is the Lord, most worthy of praise; and his deeds are beyond measure.
4. Parents commend your works to their children and tell them your feats.
5. They proclaim the splendor of your majesty and recall your wondrous works.
6. People will proclaim your mighty deeds, and I will declare your greatness.
7. They will celebrate your abundant kindness, and rejoice in singing of your justice.
8. Compassionate and gracious is the Lord, slow to anger and abounding in love.
9. The Lord is good to everyone; his mercy embraces all his creation.
10. All your works will give you thanks; all your saints, O Lord, will praise you.
11. They will tell of the glory of your kingdom and speak of your power,
12. that all may know of your mighty deeds, your reign and its glorious splendor.
13. Your reign is from age to age; your dominion endures from generation to generation. The Lord is true to his promises and lets his mercy show in all he does.
14. The Lord lifts up those who are falling and raises those who are beaten down.
15. All creatures look to you to be fed in due season;
16. with open hand you satisfy the living according to their needs.
17. Righteous is the Lord in all his ways, his mercy shows in all his deeds.
18. He is near those who call on him, who call trustfully upon his name.
19. He fulfills the wish of those who fear him; he hears their cry and saves them.
20. For those who love him, the Lord has compassion; but the wicked, he will destroy.
21. Let my mouth speak in praise of the Lord, let every creature bless his holy name, for ever and ever.