1. Unto the end, a psalm for David. Judge me, O Lord, for I have walked in my innocence: and I have put my trust in the Lord, and shall not be weakened.
2. Prove me, O Lord, and try me; burn my reins and my heart.
3. For thy mercy is before my eyes; and I am well pleased with thy truth.
4. I have not sat with the council of vanity: neither will I go in with the doers of unjust things.
5. I have hated the assembly of the malignant; and with the wicked I will not sit.
6. I will wash my hands among the innocent; and will compass thy altar, O Lord:
7. That I may hear the voice of thy praise: and tell of all thy wondrous works.
8. I have loved, O Lord, the beauty of thy house; and the place where thy glory dwelleth.
9. Take not away my soul, O God, with the wicked: nor my life with bloody men:
10. In whose hands are iniquities: their right hand is filled with gifts.
11. But as for me, I have walked in my innocence: redeem me, and have mercy on me.
12. My foot hath stood in the direct way: in the churches I will bless thee, O Lord.