1. Unto the end. A Psalm of David. Judge me, Lord, for I have been walking in my innocence, and by hoping in the Lord, I will not be weakened.
2. Examine me, Lord, and test me: enkindle my temperament and my heart.
3. For your mercy is before my eyes, and I am serene in your truth.
4. I have not sat with the council of emptiness, and I will not enter with those who carry out injustice.
5. I have hated the assembly of the malicious; and I will not sit with the impious.
6. I will wash my hands among the innocent, and I will surround your altar, O Lord,
7. so that I may hear the voice of your praise and describe all your wonders.
8. O Lord, I have loved the beauty of your house and the dwelling place of your glory.
9. O God, do not let my soul perish with the impious, nor my life with the men of blood,
10. in whose hands are iniquities: their right hand has been filled by bribes.
11. But as for me, I have been walking in my innocence. Redeem me, and have mercy on me.
12. My foot has stood firm in the straight path. In the churches, I will bless you, O Lord.