1. Unto the end, In verses, understanding for David.
2. When the men of Ziph had come and said to Saul: Is not David hidden with us?
3. Save me, O God, by thy name, and judge me in thy strength.
4. O God, hear my prayer: give ear to the words of my mouth.
5. For strangers have risen up against me; and the mighty have sought after my soul: and they have not set God before their eyes.
6. For behold God is my helper: and the Lord is the protector of my soul.
7. Turn back the evils upon my enemies; and cut them off in thy truth.
8. I will freely sacrifice to thee, and will give praise, O God, to thy name: because it is good:
9. For thou hast delivered me out of all trouble: and my eye hath looked down upon my enemies.