1. Unto the end. In verses, the understanding of David,
2. when the Ziphites had arrived and they said to Saul, “Has not David been hidden with us?”
3. Save me, O God, by your name, and judge me in your virtue.
4. O God, listen to my prayer. Pay attention to the words of my mouth.
5. For strangers have risen up against me, and the strong have sought my soul. And they have not set God before their eyes.
6. For behold, God is my helper, and the Lord is the protector of my soul.
7. Turn back the evils upon my adversaries, and ruin them by your truth.
8. I will freely sacrifice to you, and I will confess your name, O God, because it is good.
9. For you have quickly rescued me from all tribulation, and my eye has looked down upon my enemies.