1. Unto the end. A Psalm of David, in remembrance that the Lord had saved him.
2. O God, reach out to help me. O Lord, hasten to assist me.
3. May those who seek my soul be confounded and awed.
4. May those who wish evils upon me be turned back and blush with shame. May they be turned away immediately, blushing with shame, who say to me: “Well, well.”
5. Let all who seek you exult and rejoice in you, and let those who love your salvation forever say: “The Lord be magnified.”
6. I am truly destitute and poor. O God, assist me. You are my helper and my deliverer. O Lord, do not delay.