1. Alleluia. Praise the name of the Lord. You servants, praise the Lord.
2. You who stand in the house of the Lord, in the courts of the house of our God:
3. praise the Lord, for the Lord is good. Sing psalms to his name, for it is sweet.
4. For the Lord has chosen Jacob for himself, Israel for his own possession.
5. For I have known that the Lord is great, and our God is before all gods.
6. All things whatsoever that he willed, the Lord did: in heaven, on earth, in the sea, and in all the deep places.
7. He leads clouds from the ends of the earth. He has created lightnings in the rain. He has produced winds from his storehouses.
8. He struck the first-born of Egypt, from man even to cattle.
9. He sent signs and wonders into your midst, O Egypt: upon Pharaoh and upon all his servants.
10. He has struck many nations, and he has slaughtered strong kings:
11. Sihon, king of the Amorites, and Og, king of Bashan, and all the kingdoms of Canaan.
12. And he gave their land as an inheritance, as an inheritance for his people Israel.
13. Your name, O Lord, is in eternity. Your memorial, O Lord, is from generation to generation.
14. For the Lord will judge his people, and he will be petitioned by his servants.
15. The idols of the Gentiles are silver and gold, the works of the hands of men.
16. They have a mouth, and do not speak. They have eyes, and do not see.
17. They have ears, and do not hear. For neither is there any breath in their mouths.
18. Let those who make them become like them, along with all who trust in them.
19. Bless the Lord, O house of Israel. Bless the Lord, O house of Aaron.
20. Bless the Lord, O house of Levi. You who fear the Lord, bless the Lord.
21. The Lord is blessed from Zion, by those who dwell in Jerusalem.