1. I rejoiced at the things that were said to me: We shall go into the house of the Lord.
2. Our feet were standing in thy courts, O Jerusalem.
3. Jerusalem, which is built as a city, which is compact together.
4. For thither did the tribes go up, the tribes of the Lord: the testimony of Israel, to praise the name of the Lord.
5. Because their seats have sat in judgment, seats upon the house of David.
6. Pray ye for the things that are for the peace of Jerusalem: and abundance for them that love thee.
7. Let peace be in thy strength: and abundance in thy towers.
8. For the sake of my brethren, and of my neighbours, I spoke peace of thee.
9. Because of the house of the Lord our God, I have sought good things for thee.