1. I will praise thee, O lord, with my whole heart: for thou hast heard the words of my mouth. I will sing praise to thee in the sight of his angels:
2. I will worship towards thy holy temple, and I will give glory to thy name. For thy mercy, and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy holy name above all.
3. In what day soever I shall call upon thee, hear me: thou shall multiply strength in my soul.
4. May all the kings of the earth give glory to thee: for they have heard all the words of thy mouth.
5. And let them sing in the ways of the Lord: for great is the glory of the Lord.
6. For the Lord is high, and looketh on the low: and the high he knoweth afar off.
7. If I shall walk in the midst of tribulation, thou wilt quicken me: and thou hast stretched forth thy hand against the wrath of my enemies: and thy right hand hath saved me.
8. The Lord will repay for me: thy mercy, O Lord, endureth for ever: O despise not the work of thy hands.