1. Unto the end, destroy not, for David, for an inscription of a title, when he fled from Saul into the cave
2. Have mercy on me, O God, have mercy on me: for my soul trusteth in thee. And in the shadow of thy wings will I hope, until iniquity pass away.
3. I will cry to God the most High; to God who hath done good to me.
4. He hath sent from heaven and delivered me: he hath made them a reproach that trod upon me. God hath sent his mercy and his truth,
5. and he hath delivered my soul from the midst of the young lions. I slept troubled. The sons of men, whose teeth are weapons and arrows, and their tongue a sharp sword.
6. Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens, and thy glory above all the earth.
7. They prepared a snare for my feet; and they bowed down my soul. They dug a pit before my face, and they are fallen into it.
8. My heart is ready, O God, my heart is ready: I will Sing, and rehearse a psalm.
9. Arise, O my glory, arise psaltery and harp: I will arise early.
10. I will give praise to thee, O Lord, among the people: I will sing a psalm to thee among the nations.
11. For thy mercy is magnified even to the heavens: and thy truth unto the clouds.
12. Be thou exalted, O God, above the l heavens: and thy glory above all the earth.