1. Unto the end, corrupt not, a psalm of a canticle for Asaph.
2. We will praise thee, O God: we will praise, and we will call upon thy name. We will relate thy wondrous works:
3. when I shall take a time, I will judge justices.
4. The earth is melted, and all that dwell therein: I have established the pillars thereof.
5. I said to the wicked: Do not act wickedly: and to the sinners: Lift not up the horn.
6. Lift not up your horn on high: speak not iniquity against God.
7. For neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the desert hills:
8. for God is the judge. One he putteth down, and another he lifteth up:
9. for in the hand of the Lord there is a cup of strong wine full of mixture. And he hath poured it out from this to that: but the dregs thereof are not emptied: all the sinners of the earth shall drink.
10. But I will declare for ever: I will sing to the God of Jacob.
11. And I will break all the horns of sinners: but the horns of the just shall be exalted.