1. Keep me safe, O God; in you I take refuge
2. I say to the Lord, you are my Lord, you are my only good.
3. Worthless are all the false gods of the land. Accursed are all who delight in them.
4. They multiply their sorrows who court other gods. Blood libations to them I will not pour out, nor will I take their names upon my lips.
5. LORD, my allotted portion and my cup, you have made my destiny secure.
6. Pleasant places were measured out for me; fair to me indeed is my inheritance.
7. I bless the LORD who counsels me; even at night my heart exhorts me.
8. I keep the LORD always before me; with the Lord at my right, I shall never be shaken.
9. Therefore my heart is glad, my soul rejoices; my body also dwells secure,
10. For you will not abandon me to Sheol, nor let your faithful servant see the pit.
11. You will show me the path to life, abounding joy in your presence, the delights at your right hand forever.